How to Install WordPress Manually On Any Web Hosting
WordPress is the amazing one-stop place where you can develop your website as it can handle 59% of all the websites with the help of CMS platforms. The only reason is that it is a simple interface and it also extends support for use of plug-ins. Furthermore, you can even go for WordPress development services by using premium or free themes to ensure your website look presentable in all aspects.
WordPress is a platform that designs your website using web designed themes. WordPress web development helps you to install widgets on your website by simply using drag and drop options. Moreover, according to your need and requirement, you can enhance features using customization codes. In this blog, we are going to provide you with a quick guide on how to install WordPress manually on any web Hosting by availing WordPress Development Company offers. The tutorial is divided into broadly six steps:
If you want to install WordPress CMS on your server then there are several ways. Furthermore, it is guided to install it manually rather than preferably going for one-click installation. Before hopping directly to steps, there are several instructions, you must consider.
Basic Instruction to Install WordPress Manually
- The first step is to download the WordPress package.
- Form a database on a web server and MySQL user who has access to modify it.
- Now, this is the time to upload your file to the desired location.
- Start with the WordPress installation script by allowing the URL on your browser. The URL should be where your WordPress file is uploaded.
Ya!! That is it. Now you are good to go.
Detailed Instruction—Install WordPress Manually
For the ease of installation, there are many custom WordPress development services available. None the less, installation is very simple and it takes less than five minutes, isn’t that amazing. However, to install WordPress manually, here is a quick idea.
Download the Package of WordPress
Looking to install WordPress CMS than the first step in this process is to download the WordPress package. Now, this takes me to the next step of this process.
Go for Uploading your Package on Hosting Account
If you want to upload your package then WordPress Development Company has designed this process in a systematic manner. You can upload the package in three ways:
- Uploading the package through the File Transfer Protocol.
- Uploading Secure Socket Shell.
- Uploading through File Manager.
Form MySQL Database
To start with this step, you require cPanel access to your account. WordPress web development helps in building up your website with relevant content and keeping all the trash aside. The database is a storage house where a visitor can view your content on a website. It includes plugins, text files, and WordPress themes.
To store the data, you will require a database which you can form by using the below-mentioned approach:
- The first step is to log in to cPanel.
- In the database section, you can find the MySQL database wizard. Click it.
- After creating a database, enter the name of it.
- Form database users and the next step is to enter your name and password. Now, go for Create user.
- You can now add the user to your database. Now you have to go for a privileges option, choose the options according to your requirements. Furthermore, if you are making an account for an employee then you can even restrict account from fewer privileges.
- Now, keep all the data in a secure folder. The details include username, password, and database name.
Fill all the details in WordPress
To connect WordPress with your database, you have to fill up the details in WordPress. For the commercial website or the personal portfolio, you can go for custom WordPress development services as it will help to serve your business needs. Let us see how to complete step 3:
- When you start WordPress, it will ask you to fill all the details to connect with the database. For the start, you have to add database name which you have created earlier.
- Now, enter the username of your database.
- The next step is to enter the password. Make sure to use a difficult and tricky password for your database. You can also take the help of a password generator which will combine different characters and numbers to have a strong password.
- Select your database host. All this information is available on a web host.
- You can keep your table prefix different from your default “wp”. By using a different prefix, you can keep it secure and any unauthorized person can’t guess it.
Now, submit all the details which you have filled. This will automatically connect the WordPress account with your database.
Installation of WordPress
After completing all the primary steps, the last step is to press the final button. You can even set your WordPress themes as it is an option provided by WordPress web Development Company. Now, let your site breathe on web. The final job to do is get the installation script through the installation page.
After you are done with this with the help of custom WordPress development, it says “Welcome to the famous five minutes WordPress Installation process” and at this point, you are done.
Softaculous-Install your WordPress
With the help of cPanel using softaculous, you can install WordPress. WordPress web Development Company has to make sure that installation is done more easily through CMS on your hosting server, but going for the manual option is the better plan.
After installation of WordPress on your website, you can now avail of all the custom WordPress development services. Set up your website.
WordPress is a mind-blowing way to set up your website in a few minutes. The mentioned steps will hardly take 10 minutes. For the designing interface, you can use custom WordPress development for a better experience. Make sure that you create an about us page for your website. Submit your website on search engine platforms. Now, the ball is in your court to make sure to utilize it in the best possible manner.