Mobile App Life Cycle Management
Mobile applications have become the business need in today’s world. Therefore, it has become essential to augment Mobile Application Lifecycle Management (MALM). When MALM is done properly the website can yield better, more productive and seamless results to the end users. Though the usage of applications is a very simple process in today’s smartphone compatible life, managing the application lifecycle is not so easy. It has its own set of challenges and managing a mobile app lifecycle from its initiation to execution is a very painful task that usually users are unaware of. There are certain practices that one should follow to achieve the best Mobile Application Lifecycle Management. These practices not only make the management task easy, but also ensure accuracy and better production of the Application Lifecycle. In order to follow these practices, one has to be completely aware of the stages of MALM. These stages are:
- Identification of important elements, people, processes, technology and business requirements.
- Specification of different app requirements and style.
- Development or acquisition of the app keeping in mind the environment, synchronization, quality control and testing.
- Securing the app by limiting data access.
- Preparing for smooth and best deployment of the app.
- Managing app usage and enforcing necessary policies and rules.
- Identifying applications that are no longer in use and destroying them.
After identifying the stages of mobile app development lifecycle, one has to focus on the MALM. The key practices for better MALM are:
- Identifying the key users and stakeholders of an app. The app should be designed in a way most suited to their requirements as they will be the key users and the traffic of the app would be defined by them.
- Employing mobile app inspection before letting the users access it. This will help in pointing out any shortcomings well in time and help in rectifying them.
- Apps should be protected using app policies. This will ensure desired behavior from the app with no threat of any malpractice.
- App signing automation can be employed to simplify MALM. This allows non-technical administrators to sign apps from admin portal without the involvement of the developer.
- Proper app deployment with the right practices after inspection and trial is also necessary in MALM.
It is after following these steps, that a mobile app development company can have easy Mobile Application Lifecycle Management. Companies like Techno Softwares have complete experience of MALM and are aware of these practices too. They take care that the app development lifecycle is well-managed and accurate. Hiring a mobile app development company for MALM is always a good idea.